From today the applications for the subsidy for the purchase of electric vehicles.
Detailed incentives for individuals and companies.
Today, Thursday July 28, the platform of the “Moving Electric 2” program opens, as announced yesterday by the Minister of Environment and Energy Kostas Skrekas and the Secretary General of Energy Alexandra Sdoukou.
The subsidy for natural persons reaches 30% of the retail price before taxes, while an extra subsidy is provided for the purchase of a home charger, as well as if the old car is retired at the same time.
In detail for natural persons, the incentives are as follows:
- 30% subsidy on the retail price before taxes for the purchase of an electric car with a maximum amount of €8,000.
- 30% subsidy and up to €8,000 for long-term leases, with no obligation to buy.
- €1,000 withdrawal bonus and €500 smart charger purchase subsidy.
- Additional subsidy of €1000 for the purchase of a car for a disabled person.
- Additional subsidy of €1000 for families with at least 3 dependent children (€1000 for 3 dependent children, and an additional €1000 per additional dependent child up to €4000).
- An additional €1000 for the purchase of a car and a minicar for young people up to 29 years of age.
- Possibility of assigning the right to collect a subsidy to the selling company.
- Subsidy up to 40% and with a maximum amount of €3,000 for the purchase of two-wheelers and three-wheelers of category L5e to L7e (professional electric three-wheelers and minicars).
- Subsidy of electric two-wheelers category L1e to L4e up to 20% and with a maximum subsidy amount of €800.
- 40% subsidy for electric bikes, with a maximum subsidy amount of €800.
Accordingly, the incentives for businesses are:
- 30% subsidy for the purchase of an electric car with a maximum amount of €8,000 from 1 to 20 vehicles and 20% subsidy with a maximum amount of €6,000 from 21 vehicles and above.
- Withdrawal reward of €1,000 per vehicle and smart charger purchase subsidy of €400 per recharge point.
- Subsidy to courier, distribution and tourism companies for the purchase of up to 10 electric bicycles.
- 30% subsidy and up to €8,000 for long-term leases, with no purchase obligation for 1 to 20 vehicles and 20% subsidy and up to €6,000 for 21 vehicles and above respectively.
- An additional €4,000 per car for companies operating on islands.
- 30% subsidy with a maximum amount of €8,000 per car for the purchase of electric demonstration cars (test drive) from 1 to 20 vehicles and 20% subsidy with a maximum amount of €6,000 for 21 vehicles and more respectively.
More information at https://kinoumeilektrika2.gov.gr/
For any extra information you can contact by phone at
Athens: T. +30 210 6859011
Thessaloniki: T. +30 2310 327914